Any contribution to the World Database of the traveler gives you the opportunity to take part in the annual prize drawing of the World Encyclopedia of Travel and to win the Main Prize — free participation in a trip around the world at one of its stages.
You can make your mark in history of the World Encyclopedia of Travel, you can tell the World about the history of YOUR travels, the history of YOUR discovery of the World and the vision of our symbols. If you want to participate in the contests of the World Encyclopedia of Travel, then fill in the application form. Before this please read the conditions for publishing information on our website. The phones and postal addresses provided by our correspondents in completing application forms are confidential.
Conditions of publication and terms of provision of informationсловия:
- When quoting information materials published on the website of the World Encyclopedia of Travel, a link to the source of information is required.
- The texts (including the completed application forms) provided by our correspondents are not redacted; they are reproduced in their original version.
- If the author claims a fee, the Administration of Website examines the materials and decides whether to negotiate with the author.
- Administration of the Website guarantees that the materials will be posted on the Website and transferred to third parties only with the written consent of the author.
- The materials provided by the authors are published only with a positive assessment of the Academy Council of the Foundation.
- The sent materials are not reviewed; the administration does not enter into correspondence with the authors.
Annually the Expert Council of the Academy evaluates the best works in the following nominations:
Photo-, audio-, video- contests:
- Movie (professional and amateur version)
- Audio recording for broadcasting on the radio
- Article (magazine or newspaper version)
- An essay, a note, a story with impressions of interesting trips to our country, meetings with interesting people. It can be curious stories, amusing incidents or exciting adventure; we will evaluate your style, your humor, and your desire to share something worthy of attention with us
Works are accepted in Word format. Recommended Font: Times New Roman 12
- If you like to paint the same impressions with a pencil or watercolor, or with some other means of artistic representation of reality, we are glad with your participation in the Contest
Works are accepted in scanned form, in JPEG or GIF format, with a resolution at least of 600 dots per inch; images can be ‘black and white’ or ‘color’.
A competition for the sketch of the Academy Member of the World Encyclopedia of Travel:
- Honorable Academician — golden badge with enamel
- Academician — golden and silver (fragmentarily) badge with enamel
- Corresponding Member — silver (nielloed silver) badge with enamel
- Pathfinder — silver badge with enamel
Contest of Awards of the Academy:
- The Academy holds a competition for the best sketches of the Medal of Yermak and the Order of Magellan. The winner of the competition receives the title of Corresponding Member of the Academy of the World Encyclopedia of Travel. His authorship is indicated on this page of the Website, as well as on all illustrative materials where images of the Order of Magellan and the Medal of Yermak exist
The winners are defined in the following age groups:
- under 12 years old
- from 12 to 16 years old
- over 16 years old
Send competition works by e-mail: email@example.com